بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Message from the Dean
الحمد لله رب العالمين، والصلاة والسلام على سيد الأنبياء والمرسلين، حبيبنا وشفيعنا وقدوتنا وقائدنا محمد المبعوث رحمة للعالمين، وعلى آله وأصحابه ومن تبعهم بإحسان إلى يوم الدين.
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Welcome to the AbdulHamid AbuSulayman Kulliyyah of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences (KIRKHS) website.
To be the centre for educational excellence and research in Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences
- Integration of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences
- Islamization of Human Sciences
- Relevantization of Islamic Revealed Knowledge to contemporary issues
- Research and innovation in the disciplines of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences
- Attend to client needs promptly, courteously and attentively.
- Keep the Kulliyyah’s community updated with the latest information on relevant policies, rules and regulations.
- Respond promptly to complaints/suggestions from clients.
- Ensure a safe working environment for the Kulliyyah’s community at all times.
- Maintain a high standard in the maintenance of all equipment and facilities at the Kulliyyah.
- To ensure that the students internalize the worldview of Islam in each and every aspect of their life.
- To develop students’ knowledge in their chosen fields of specialization and their commitment to using their knowledge for the advancement of the Ummah.
- To develop students’ commitment to the ideas of the relevantization of religious sciences and the integration of Human Sciences with Islamic Revealed Knowledge.
- To enable the students to acquire the necessary skills for the application of their knowledge in real life situations.
- To develop the social skills of the students so that they become responsible and effective contributors to societal harmony and growth.
- To inculcate Islamic values in the students and nurture positive attitudes and professionalism.
- To develop students’ competency in articulating ideas and communicating with others and become effective leaders and team players in the family, the workplace and the community.
- To ensure students acquire important scientific skills that are necessary in contemporary times.
- To develop students’ thinking skills and problem solving capacity to cope with challenges in the real world.
- To prepare students for lifelong learning through research and information management skills.