- Represents the Kulliyyah at IT Coordination Meeting by maintaining current knowledge of information technology infrastructure at the kulliyyah.
- Ensures proper maintenance and inventory of equipment, facilities, and supplies, including site or server licensing, user access and security of ICT equipment.
- Oversees the installations of hardware and software, as well to recommend upgrading to maintain efficient operations.
- Maintains the functionality of the KOED website for the purpose of promotion of Kulliyyah’s programmes and academic staff.
- Train academic and administrative staff on using certain computer systems and applications, providing them with the necessary computer skills.