Head of Internationalisation and Global Network
The Internationalization Unit in the Kulliyyah has the following missions to achieve:
- Assists in recruitment of International students and staff.
- Liaises the signing of MOUs and MOAs and monitors their implementation as well as report to central agencies.
- Assists in enhancing networking with the alumni of the Kulliyyah locally and internationally.
- Coordinates international visits and meetings involving scholars and dignitaries visiting the Kulliyyah.
- Disseminates information and statistics on Internationalisation (International Alumni, International Graduate Employability, MoU & MoA, Staff and Students Mobility, Internship & etc).
- Initiates the invitation of renowned scholars, visiting professors, dignitaries and high profile international figures to the Kulliyyah and IIUM.
- Proposes any kind of partnership that leads to international joint degrees with renowned Institutions, twinning programme and introducing of Kulliyyah programmes overseas.
- Advises on the possibility of setting up the parallel branches of kulliyah or its programmes overseas.
- Promotes the offering of Kulliyyah programmes overseas using the format of satellite campus and other mode of delivering.
- Advises students and staff of the Kulliyyah on issues related to immigration matters (visa, students pass, dependent visa, passport and etc)
- Assists in promoting and marketing the Kulliyyah locally and Internationally.