MASTER OF SCIENCE INDENTISTRY (MScD) UiTM OR MASTER OF ORAL SCIENCE PROSTHODONTIC (MOSc Pros)UM & DOCTOR IN PROSTHODONTICS (DrProstho) IIUM
This is the 1+3 programme that begin with either Master of Science in Dentistry (MScD) (UiTM) or Master of Oral Science Prosthodontic (MOSc Pros) (UM) followed by Doctor in Prosthodontics (IIUM)
Master of Science in Dentistry (MScD) UiTM / Master of Oral Science Prosthodontic (MOSc Pros) UM
- The MScD and MOSc Pros programme are the full-time scientific foundation courses for theDoctorate in Clinical Dentistry.
- The MScD programme shall consist of major or compulsory courses: Research Design &Biostatistics, Multidisciplinary Health Sciences and together with the elective courses(Prosthodontics).
- Similarly, the MOSc Pros offers core courses on Research methodology, Research Project,Basic Medical Science, Outreach Dentistry, Basic Life Support, General Dentistry and elective course in Prosthodontics.
- The courses, professional examination, continuous assessments and researchcomponent must each be completed satisfactorily and passed
Doctor in Prosthodontics (DrProstho) IIUM
- Upon successful completion of the MScD (UiTM) or MOSC Pros (UM), the residents shall proceed to enrol in the Doctor in Prosthodontics (IIUM), a three-year doctorate Level 8 MQF programme.
- This course is designed to provide clinical and academic training for future specialists in clinical Prosthodontics in a highly professional and fulfilling environment.
- This three-year full time course aims to equip the resident with the skills needed to performas a competent Specialist Prosthodontist, focusing on the clinical, theoretical and researchareas required for provision of adequate patient care.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the resident will be awarded with the qualification of Doctor in Prosthodontics IIUM.