Congratulations Department of Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
Compliance Audit Visit Exercise by the Lembaga Perancang Bandar Malaysia (LPBM)
The Department of Urban and Regional Planning (URP) has successfully completed their Compliance Audit Exercise by the Lembaga Perancang Bandar Malaysia (LPBM) on their Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning (Hons) programme. The audit visit was conducted on 10th November 2022 by the Panels in assessing and auditing current academic programme, department’s activities, development of staff and teaching and learning facilities. The Kulliyyah and the Department would like to thanks the Lembaga Perancang Bandar Malaysia (LPBM) and the panels for the their support of the programme.
Compliance Audit Panels and Secretariat.
- YBhg. Datin TPr Hajah Noraida bt Saludin, Majlis Akreditasi Perancang Bandar (MAPB) (Chairperson)
- TPr Haji Ihsan b. Zainal Mokthar, Representative of Lembaga Perancang Bandar Malaysia (LPBM)
- TPr Haji Md Nazri b Mohd Nordin, Representative of Malaysia Institute of Planners (MIP)
- YBrs. TPr Dr. Chee Ping Ngang, Representative of PLAN Malaysia (Jabatan Perancangan Bandar dan Desa)
- YBrs. Professor Made TPr Haji Mohamed Jamil b Ahmad, Representative of Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Alam (IPTA)
- TPr Wan Adery b Wan Mahmood, Ketua Urus Setia LPBM
- TPr Khairon Zairee b Basiron, Secretariat LPBM
Special thanks to the Dean for Kulliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design (KAED) Prof. Ar. Dr. Abdul Razak Sapian, Head of Departments, staff and students who has supported the Department in this exercise.